Looking to the Future

It is now nearing the end of October, and my university experience is entering its final days as well.  After nearly two years of grueling classes I will be graduating at the end of this December, with an honors-level GPA.  

What's on the horizon next?  Those close to me know that my online store continues to flourish, and we have expanded our live event schedule greatly for the 2017 festival season.  We are already scheduled to appear at the Lexington Comic and Toy Con, the Estill County Mushroom festival, and several others. 

Of course as my college career comes to an end, my schedule will be considerably more wide open than before.  Due to our excellent relationships with our customers and our supply chain management strategy, we have streamlined the business like never before, and it will be able to be run almost exclusively by my wife.  This will allow me to use my management skills elsewhere, providing us an additional source of income while allowing me to use what I have learned to help more people than ever before.

The Scooter's Bricks store brand is growing, but my own brand seems to be growing as well.  Only time will tell what the next step will be as I re-enter the job market, but I am happy to see what is on the horizon.  As always, stay tuned here for updates.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NARCAN: The danger of a "Three Strikes" policy

Arcade Cabinet - PICTURES!

Arcade machine - ALMOST DONE! (Painted and Pictures!)