Happy New Year!

It may be a little early to wish everyone a Happy New Year, but due to my schedule this may be my only opportunity to do so.  As of this week I was the first student in my EMT class to be approved for "ride time," where I will be able to ride along with actual Paramedics and EMT's on 911 calls.

My first shift: 15 hours in my lovely hometown of Versailles, Kentucky--on New Year's Eve.  One of the busiest and craziest nights of the year for emergency services of all kinds, I figure if I can survive tonight, I can survive just about anything.  I am looking forward to listening, learning, and absorbing every bit of information I can while I am here--and maybe even helping save a life along the way.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NARCAN: The danger of a "Three Strikes" policy

Arcade Cabinet - PICTURES!

Arcade machine - ALMOST DONE! (Painted and Pictures!)