Arcade Cabinet - PICTURES!

The control panel for the arcade project is nearly finished, and I finally have some pictures of the design.  I still need to add the joysticks (the mounts for these are already installed), and wire the micro switches from the back.  In addition, a nice graphic will be added between the plexiglass and wood, and trim will be added to the sides to give it a smooth, finished look.  Note: Picture taken with substandard camera in substandard lighting, but hopefully should be smooth enough to give a good idea of how it's coming along.


The completed board, showing the P1 and P2 buttons as well as the joystick mounts and button configuration for each side.


Detail view of the Player 1 side.


The most difficult part so far was cutting the fiberglass.  One crack did appear in the fiberglass edge during the drilling of the button holes, but there will be a decal covering that particular part so it may not be necessary to redo the fiberglass entirely.

Comments

  1. I can see the reflection of our curtains. Looking good by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks good,keep up the good work. I can't wait to see the finished product. Do we get to test it out? I hope ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may let you guys play Pac Man on it if I'm not too busy playing. But bring your quarters because I'm installing the coin door next.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NARCAN: The danger of a "Three Strikes" policy

Arcade machine - ALMOST DONE! (Painted and Pictures!)