Arcade Machine - 99% complete, more pictures!

The arcade machine is almost complete.  I took a few days off to work on other classwork, but will begin Tuesday with the final little bit of trim on the cabinet.  I've got a few more pictures to show off the marquee and completed paint job on everything but the control panel.

 Loading screen of Street Fighter 3: Third Strike.

Intro movie as the game is loading up.  You can see the coin door here as well; one of the two lights is not working; I'll snag a replacement bulb from the hardware store when I pick up the extra trim for the controller board.

 Title screen of game before coins have been put in.  The coin door works perfectly now (and since I have the key, I can always get my quarters back!).
Zoomed out to show the coin door, keyboard shelf (still without the cover so far), top marquee with backlight (I'll probably use some translucent colored paper later), etc.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NARCAN: The danger of a "Three Strikes" policy

Arcade Cabinet - PICTURES!

Arcade machine - ALMOST DONE! (Painted and Pictures!)