Arcade cabinet - FIRST PLAY!

After weeks of work the machine is FINALLY functional!  The first game: Street Fighter 3: Third strike.  And I got my butt kicked by the computer. But the joys of having my own cabinet: infinite coins and infinite replays.

I'll have more pictures later on; the cabinet isn't done yet (needs some trim, luan for the controller board, a couple wiring bits done, and some more paint).  But IT WORKS!  The speakers are insanely loud as well, with a nice subwoofer that really adds to the experience.

The cabinet sitting in my office.  Maybe after this project I can work on a new one: getting rid of that old '70's trim on the stairs.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

NARCAN: The danger of a "Three Strikes" policy

Arcade Cabinet - PICTURES!

Arcade machine - ALMOST DONE! (Painted and Pictures!)